Thursday, January 6, 2011

Great litterbox


Based on our January’s newsletter: The Scoop”. I took Linda's suggestion about the world’s best cat litter box and bought my cats a new litter box. I loved the idea of no corners for all the litter to “stick and clump to” My cats love it too. Here is a picture of one of them enjoying his new box. It is big, and price is right. I bought it at a home improvement store for about $6.00. (In the cement supply area)

Remember: the rule of thumb is 1 more box then you have cats.

You can never have too many clean bathrooms in the house, can you??

Another type cats like are the corner style box.

If anyone has any other great litter box stories let me know.

1 comment:

  1. what is the name of this box? Would it be able to accommodate a litter box cover if we already have one?

    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete